The recommended article to go along with these questions is: Arranging Our Lives for Spiritual Transformation by Ruth Haley Barton of The Transforming Center
* When and how did you become a Christian?
1. Do you have a passion to know, love, and follow God?________ In what ways?
2. Do you have a God-centered life? ________ Explain:
3. How often do you attend Sunday morning worship?
4. How meaningful is Sunday morning worship to you?
5. Do you have a regular time set apart for prayer? Describe your prayer life? Is it satisfying?
6. How meaningful is personal devotional time to you?
7. Do you feel you are growing closer in your relationship with God? In what ways do you want know him better?________ Explain:
8. What other spiritual disciplines do you practice? How have they helped you grow closer to God?________ Explain:
9. Do you have a teachable spirit or do you resist instruction and direction from others? Explain:
As I mentioned in the Introduction, I would be honored to meet with you (or even correspond with you via email) to pray with you and help you discover ways in which you can grow in the grace and knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Grace and Truth,