The recommended article to go along with these questions is a review with Paul Tripp and Timothy Lane about their book, How People Change at CCEF.
1. Are you a more accepting, forgiving, and loving person than you were five years ago? ________ Explain:
2. What temptations have you overcome over the last five years? What temptations do you still struggle with? How do you fight the temptations you face in your daily life? Explain:
3. How do you usually respond to sin in your life?
4. Do you understand what it means to repent?________ Explain:
5. Would you like help in fighting these ongoing sins and temptations as you seek to be obedient to God?
6. Do you understand what it means to become Christlike and find your identity in Christ alone? ________ Explain:
7. Is there anything in your life that you are putting before God? (your family, ambition, comfort, job, etc.)?
8. When you fail, what happens within you?
9. When you succeed, what happens within you?
10. Do you worry or experience fear and anxiety often? ________ How do you respond?
Grace and Truth,