The recommended article to go along with these questions is: The Mind Under Grace by Darren Marks at Christianity Today
1. How often do you read the Bible?
2. Are you growing in your understanding of Scripture and increasingly putting what you learn into practice?
3. Do you feel you know the Bible well?________ In what areas do you need help?
4. Are your doubts and questions being answered?________ If yes, how? If not, what help do you need?
5. Do you know and understand basic Christian doctrine? Examples include: the character of God, the Person and Work of Jesus Christ, the ministry of the Holy Spirit, sin, salvation, Christian growth, etc.? What help do you need?
6. In what areas of intellectual life (explaining your faith; understanding basic Christian doctrine; practical applications of Scripture; etc.) are you stronger, and in which areas would you like to learn more?
7. Are you part of a Bible study or small group? ________ If you are, what have you learned that has helped you grow in your faith?
8. What are your reading habits?
9. What kinds of books do you generally read? How have these books shaped your thinking?
Grace and Truth,