The recommended article to go along with these questions is Why Bother with Discipleship, by Dallas Willard found at his website.
Part 5: Trusting God and Living for Him:
1. What does it mean to trust God with your finances? How are you doing with tithing? Do you struggle with trusting God to meet your material needs? Explain:
2. How do you think God is calling you to serve him at home? in your workplace? church? neighborhood? Are you able to faithfully follow his call in those areas? In which areas do you struggle? Do you know God's unique purpose(s) in your life?________ Explain:
3. How do you make important decisions in your life?
4. Are you learning to let go of the desire for things?________ Explain:
5. Are you regularly bearing the fruit of the Spirit? ________ Not sure what you mean ________ Explain:
6. Are you regularly exercising spiritual disciplines?________ Not sure what you mean________ Explain:
7. Are you able to exercise your spiritual gifts in your church family?________ What are your gifts? Would you be interested in taking a spiritual gifts inventory?
8. Are you able to share and/or explain to others why you are a Christian?________ What are the main things you would share with another person as to why you are a Christian? Explain:
9. Do you have a growing concern for the spiritual and temporal needs of others? ________ Explain:
10. In what ways are you serving those who are less fortunate (examples: extending mercy to the poor, the sick, etc.)?
11. Are you concerned with injustice in your community, nation, and world? In what ways are you responding to such things?