This is the final set of questions for the spiritual life checkup.
The recommended article to go along with these questions is Juggling Work and Rest by Ruthann Ridley.
1. Do you deeply desire to go to heaven and be with Jesus?________ Why or why not?
2. Is your life balanced? ________ Explain:
3. Do you have regular time for family, recreation, personal growth, etc.?________ Explain:
4. Do you feel you have enough of a balance of worship, study, and service to stay in spiritual shape?________ Explain:
5. Is there anything you would like to talk about and work on that was not mentioned in this inventory?________ Explain:
6. Are you willing to work with a spiritual director to help you grow in your faith as a disciple of Jesus Christ?
Thanks for taking the time to work through this spiritual inventory. May the Lord bless you as you seek to know him better, love him more, follow him more faithfully, and become more and more like him throughout your life.
Your Brother in Christ,
Leave a Reply.